1. That the Bible is God's Word. It is accurate, authoritative, and applicable to our everyday lives.
(2 Tim. 3:16, 1 Cor. 2:13)
2. In one eternal God Who is the Creator of all things. He exists in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. He is totally loving and completely holy.
(Matt. 28:19, 2 Cor. 13:14)
3. That sin has separated each of us from God and His purpose for our lives.
(Rom. 5:12 & 18)
4. That the Lord Jesus Christ, conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary as both God and man, is the only One who can reconcile us to God. He lived a sinless and exemplary life, died on the cross in our place, and rose again to prove His victory and empower us for life.
(1 Cor. 15:1-8, Rom. 4:25, Lk. 1:26-35, Jn. 1:18, Is. 7:14 & 9:6)
5. That in order to receive forgiveness and salvation, we must repent of our sins, believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and submit to His will for our lives.
(Eph. 2:8-9, Heb. 9:12 & 22, Rom. 5:11 & 10:10)
6. That in order to live the holy and fruitful lives that God intends for us, we need to be baptized in water and be filled with the power of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit enables us to use spiritual gifts, including speaking in tongues.
(Matt. 28:19, Acts 2:1-4, 38, 39, & 8:14-20, 10:44-48, 19:1-6)
7. In the bodily ascension of Jesus to heaven, His exaltation and personal, literal, and bodily coming again the second time for the Church.
(Jn. 14:2-3, 1 Thess. 4:13-18)
8. In the operation of the gifts of the Holy Spirit as enumerated in 1 Cor. 12-14, as manifested in the Early Church.
(1 Cor. 12-14)
9. In the Spirit-filled life, a life that is no longer lived according to the flesh or the ways of the world, but according to the Holy Spirit and perfecting holiness (sanctification) in the fear of God as expressing the true Christian faith.
(Rom. 8:12-13, 2 Cor. 7:1, Eph. 5:18, 1 Peter 4:6)
10. In the healing of the body by Divine Power, or Divine healing, in its varied aspects as practiced in the Early Church.
(Acts 4:30, Rom. 8:11, 1 Cor. 12:9, James 5:14)
11. In the Table of the Lord, commonly called Communion or the Lord's Supper, for believers.
(1 Cor. 11:23-32)
12. In eternal life for believers and eternal punishment for unbelievers.
(Jn. 5:24 & 3:16, Mk 9:43-48, 2 Thess. 1:9, Rev. 20:10-15)
13. In the reality and personality of Satan and the eternal judgement of Satan and his angels.
(Matt. 25:41, Rev. 20:10-15)
14. That there is one true universal Church, made up of all genuine believers, but this one universal Church is also composed of many local churches in given localities. These churches are under the sovereign headship of the Lord Jesus Christ, exercising autonomous government under Him, administering all its local affairs and ministry, as well as the advancement of the Gospel.
(1 Cor. 4:17, Eph. 1:22-23 & 3:7-10 & 5:25-33, Col. 1:18, 1 Tim. 3:15)